The third episode of the Rarely Rational series features Madhavi Nadig and Chitra Gurjar as they explore Authority Bias. Is it good or bad? Should we fight it or embrace it? Both sides of the argument include –
- What is Authority Bias?
- How we experienced it in childhood
- Authority bias in the workplace
- Triggers for this bias
- Ideas for leaders to overcome authority bias and help their teams make better decisions
- Why do folks give in to this bias?
- Ways to use authority bias to our advantage
- Google Maps and certain Tweets create some unexpected & undesirable situations
Write to us at email@example.com.