In conversation with Rajaram Kudli, an IITian, researcher, teacher, entrepreneur, consultant and advisor. Madhavi Nadig continues the conversation with Dr. Rajaram, in this part he touches upon AI, learning and personalisation in learning.
- Use of AI and its positive impact on learning
- His experience of starting a learning institute for unemployed graduates and how they became employable
- How can online classes cater to the motivation of learning?
- Personalised training with AI
- Learning cannot be competitive
- His method of personalised teaching as a teacher for his students
- Personalized, compassion driven, student teacher relationship cannot be replaced.
- AI is automated least common denominator of human intelligence
- Self awareness, learning and unlearning
Write to us at email@example.com.