The Aedge podcast explores branding in this episode through a conversation between Linda Jacob, who conducts branding exercises for Clearly Blue Digital, and Chitra Gurjar from Adeptic creative labs. The essence of this chat includes –
- Linda’s serendipitous introduction into the world of branding.
- Branding is about understanding the client, their vision, who they are and who they want to represent.
- When you meet a person for the first time, there is an introductory talk that follows. Branding is like an extension of that conversation for organisations.
- Taking the essence of an organisation and talking about that organisation to others is one simplistic way of looking at branding.
- Customers buy into a brand or trust the brand based on the character the brand identifies with.
- People like to hear the story behind a brand. Humanising a brand brings more connection with customers.
- What does it take to be a brand expert and conduct branding exercises?
- Who in an organisation should attend branding exercises?
- What are brand archetypes?
- What is the importance of helping organisations understand their brand archetype?
- Give the brand all the human elements to evoke an emotion in customers.
- Brand Archetypes can evolve through the company’s journey.
- How difficult is it for companies to rebrand themselves?
- Linda’s thoughts on how people of different thoughts converge and come together to an understanding during a branding session.
- Including everybody’s participation in a remote branding session.
- The crux of a branding exercise is to understand the user persona. The brand archetype should resonate with the user persona.
Write to us at email@example.com.