In conversation with Geethanjali, a UX designer at Nference. Geethanjali talks about her work in UX and her journey from being an architect to pursuing a career in design.
- Being an ‘artsy’ kid, chose to study architecture to explore her creative abilities.
- Enjoyed creating interesting spatial experiences rather than just aesthetic designs.
- Visualising a design and aiding in getting it built was a skill she had already mastered.
- These were transferable skills that could be easily applied to UX design.
- Similarities between architecture and UX design.
- Adapting from thinking in 3D to visualising design on a screen.
- Transferable skills from interior design to UI design.
- UX design process followed by Geethanjali.
- Projects that Geethanjali is proud of, that includes a project she undertook for the interview at Clearly Blue!
- Advice for people aspiring to venture into UX design.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.