In this conversation, Chitra Gurjar, Chief Product Officer at Adeptic Creative Labs, is talking to Ashwini Radhakrishna, Lead learning designer and Suchitra G, learning manager, at Clearly Blue Digital on –
- How Suchitra and Ashwini stumbled into learning design
- What is learning design?
- How does one get started in Learning Design
- What goes into an LDD – a learning design document
- Challenges faced while creating an LDD, keeping the focus on the learner, even though most clients aren’t the learner themselves
- Experiences while building a course, managing expectations, keeping communication focus to ensure shared understanding and reduce friction
- Managing expectations and partners in a learning design exercise, insights from managing learning design projects
- Many people don’t know what they want, the iterative process of Learning design, and continuously improving
- Just go for it – if you want to be a learning designer
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.